Golf Storm Damage Restoration
GOLF ILLINOIS HAIL & STORM DAMAGE RESTORATION
We specialize in hail damage repair and storm damage restoration. Whether your Golf home or business has been struck with golf ball-sized hailstones or some of a smaller diameter, it’s always recommended to have your roof inspected for damage. Mother Nature has a way of causing uncertainty at times, but with our team on your side, it’s possible to breathe easier, because you’ll know we have the knowledge required to do the job right.
Storm rolled through… so, what happens now?
Roof damaged by wind or hail? Tree fell on your home? Excessive rains caused flooding?
After a storm, call the experts at First Home Improvement Inc. if you think your property may be in need of:
- Debris removal
- Storm damage cleanup
- Property reconstruction – repair or replacement of roofing, siding, windows or gutters.
Once you make the call, let 1st Home Improvement Inc. take it from there:
- When the team from First Home Improvement arrives on the scene, they will evaluate your property and provide immediate services such as tarping or debris removal (when applicable). These services help us secure your property, your safety, and further damage to your property.
- Before we move forward, we will evaluate the scope of the damages and provide a full estimate for repairs. We will work with you and your insurance to explain our process and recommendations to get your property back to pre-disaster condition.
First Home Improvement Inc. an experienced and highly reputable contractor available 24/7 for repairs from storm damage for residents and business owners in Golf. Hail is one of the top reasons for emergency roofing and siding replacement. Your roof can be damaged by hail, heavy rains, high winds or even a tree or branch falling on your house from a storm but First Home Improvement, Inc. is here to help get any repairs or replacements that you need! First Home Improvement, Inc. works with all the major insurance companies and will fight on your behalf to make sure that your needs are met for your family and home to be protected in the future.
How 1st Home Improvement Helps with Storm Damage Recovery to residents in Golf:
- Provide no pressure inspections to determine whether there is damage or not. If we find damage we will let you know if a repair or replacement is necessary.
- If a claim needs to be made to your insurance then we will file the claim with your insurance company. We work with ALL Insurance Companies.
- Will meet with insurance adjusters and take care of necessary paperwork.
- Obtain all necessary work permits
- Perform the repair or replacement of your homes roofing, siding, windows or gutters.
Easily identify roof damage caused by hail
1st step: Check Metal Parts of Your Roofing
It is helpful for you to know that the parts of your roofing that are made of metal will actually show signs of hail damage more clearly than other materials like shingles. If you have metal roof vents, flashing, etc on your roofing, it is simple to check for dents.
2nd step: Look for Ridge Cap Damage
Most residential roofs in Golf have a ridge cap at the top. The ridge cap is typically flat and because of this it is more likely to be damaged by hail. At this time you (or our team of professionals) should also check the shingles in the nearby area for any signs of damage.
Other Major Signs
The 3 most common signs of hail damage to your shingles are:
- Granules missing from asphalt (one easy way to spot this is to actually look in your gutters. If you see a build up of shingle granules call us as quickly as you can).
Hail Damaged Roof Restoration in Golf
Hail storms can wreak havoc on your home’s roof- many times without homeowners even realizing it.
Our experienced team of contractors provide free roofing inspections after storms crash through Golf Illinois. These inspections allow us the opportunity to find problems before they get worse for home or business owners. When it comes to damage done to your home’s roof, asphalt shingles have a higher tendency to be impacted. When an asphalt shingle is damaged by hail the fiberglass in the shingle might become fractured which will lead to serious granule loss. When these granules are displaced it can expose the lower portions of the shingle to the elements. This exposure can dramatically decrease the effectiveness and lifespan of a roof. When your roof shingles are damaged animals and moisture can get in to your home.
Client Testimonial“We had a recent storm come through our area. I believe I spoke to an individual by the name of Raymond about the issue. He was very helpful over the phone and sent out someone for a free inspection right away. As soon as my insurance approved the damages, Raymond and his employees maintained communication and the work began. My family loves the new roof, thank you Raymond for your help!”
Storm Damaged Siding Repair Golf
Get Your Home’s Curb Appeal Back To Great With First Home Improvement Inc!
Not only can massive storms damage your roof, siding is also at risk for damage. Siding damage from storms will include holes, tear offs, and total failure. This can become even worse if your home is exposed to the elements for too long. Trust the professional siding contractors at First Home Improvement Inc. We can get your siding back to top condition! Proudly serving the Golf area. Call today for a FREE INSPECTION & QUOTE.